Northwestern Health Sciences University will hold an open house on August 7 for massage therapy classes beginning in September.
Northwestern offers an associate’s degree in massage therapy as well as a certificate program.
For anyone thinking of a health sciences career, the open house is a great chance to learn about the convenience and flexibility of an education at Northwestern. Professional massage therapists are in demand at hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation centers, fitness centers and health spas.
Massage Therapy Open House
August 7, 2012
6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Speak with our dean, faculty and director of admissions
- Q & A with current students
- Learn more about our hands-on curriculum and clinical internship
- Broaden your knowledge about the science and practice of massage therapy
- Tour campus with a Student Ambassador
- Get your questions answered
Students who attend this open house and apply to Northwestern by Aug. 28, 2012 will receive a $300 first-term tuition grant.
Contact us email@example.com or 952-888-4777 ext. 409, or visit nwhealth.edu/startnow for more information.