All information taken from the Jan. 6, 2014, Crime Activity Report from the Edina Police Department.Monday, Dec. 30
- A $4,800 fraudulent check was cashed at Wings Financial Credit Union.
- An Inver Grove Heights woman was arrested for shoplifting $182 of clothes from the Southdale Macy's.
Tuesday, Dec. 31
- A $6,485 Kage snow blade was stolen from a lot on the 7300 block of Ohms Laned.
- A 42-year-old Red Lake woman was arrested for shoplifting from the Southdale JC Penney's and possession of marijuana.
Wednesday, Jan. 1
- A 34-year-old Edina man was arrested for domestic assault on the 4100 block of Parklawn Ave.
- A 19-year-old Edina man was arrested for assault and theft of a $2,500 1999 Toyota Corolla on the 5200 block of Duncraig Rd.
- Two radio-controlled trucks were stolen from a storage locker on the 4100 block of Parklawn Ave.
Friday, Jan. 3
- A $619 iPad was stolen from the 4700 block of Southview Lane.
Saturday, Jan. 4
- A 65-year-old Edina man was arrested for driving drunk near the intersection of Mirror Lakes Dr. and Interlachen Blvd.
- A 51-year-old Edina man was arrested for driving drunk on the 6700 block of York Ave.
Sunday, Jan. 5
- An iPod, coat and garage door opener were stolen from a car on the 4500 block of Valley View Rd.
Monday, Jan. 6
- Copper, brass fittings and clothes, worth $2,040, were stolen from a van on the 7100 block of France Ave.