Monday, Oct. 14 - An arsonist did $500 damage to a Normandale Park public restroom.. - An iPhone was stolen from a Southdale kiosk.
Tuesday, Oct. 15
- A purse and a backpack were stolen from a car on the 4400 block of Curve Ave. - The coin box on a compressed air machine—worth about $100—was stolen from a business on the 5200 block of Vernon Ave. - A $300 bike was stolen from a parking ramp on the 5100 block of Brookside Ave.
Wednesday, Oct. 16
- Tools worth $2,300 were stolen from a construction trailer on the 5500 block of Beard Ct. - A 22-year-old Gaylord, Minn., woman was arrested for shoplifting $271 worth of clothes from the Southdale Macy's.
Thursday, Oct. 17
- Cash was burglarized from the cash register of a business on the 4400 block of Valley View Rd. - A purse and iPad were stolen from a car on the 5700 block of Interlachen Blvd. - A 12- and a 13-year-old boy were cited for shoplifting $93 worth of clothes from Macy's and giving false names to police.
Saturday, Oct. 19
- A 45-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested on a theft warrant on the 6800 block of York Avenue. - A wallet worth $670 was stolen from a purse of a customer at the Hazelton Road Panera.
Sunday, Oct. 20
- A 46-year-old Eden Praire man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drunk driving after a traffic stop near the intersection of Hwy 62 and Gleason Rd. - A 22-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and giving a false name to police after a traffic stop near the intersection of 52nd Street and France Avenue.