Edina's Whole Foods Among Top Retail Projects of 2012
The Minnesota Shopping Center Association rated the Centennial Lakes grocery store as the best new construction of more than 25,000 square feet for design and aesthetics.
In its first year of business, Edina's Whole Foods Market is already award-winning.
The Centennial Lakes grocery store was honored recently by the Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA), which named it one of the state's top retail projects of 2012.
Whole Foods Market won recognition in for best design and aesthetics, in the category of new construction projects of more than 25,000 square feet. It was one of 12 projects honored by the MSCA for 2012 and the only winner from Edina.
The following companies were credited with the award for Whole Foods:
- Owner: Centennial Lakes Plaza, LLC
- Developer: Mid-America Real Estate - Minnesota, LLC
- Architect: Architectural Consortium LLC
- Consultants: Anderson-Urlacher PA, Westwood Professional Services
- Contractor: RJM Construction
- Leasing Agent: Colliers International | Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Additional: Cushman & Wakefield/NorthMarq
The Edina Whole Foods opened for business in April of 2012.
Here's the full rundown of this year's winning projects, including the companies responsible for them.