Edina Man Arrested for Assault, Lying About Name
Police also responded to Walnut Ridge Park on a report of a stolen $350 sled.
All information taken from the Feb. 4, 2013 Edina Police Department Crime Activity Report.
Monday, Jan. 28
- Jordan Alan Gould, 21, of Apple Valley, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and 4th degree DWI after his vehicle was stopped for a traffic complaint near the intersection of 66th Street and Barrie Road.
- Police responded to the 6700 block of Vernon Avenue on a report of suspicious noises in an apartment.
- Police responded to the 5200 block of Grandview Square on a report of a handgun turned in for disposal.
- Police responded to the 6000 block of Killarney Lane on a report of fraudulent use of financial information.
- Robert Lee Harris, 47, of St. Paul, was arrested for driving after cancellation, inimical to public safety after his vehicle was stopped for a traffic violation near the intersection of 69th Street and York Avenue.
Tuesday, Jan. 29
- Police responded to the 5700 block of Kemrich Drive on a report of a violation of a protection order.
- Police responded to Walnut Ridge Park on a report of theft. A sled valued at $350 was reported stolen from the park by an unknown person.
Wednesday, Jan. 30
- Police responded to the 6500 block of France Avenue on a report of theft. A wallet valued at $50 was reported stolen from a desk drawer in an office.
- Police responded to the 5100 block of Roberts Place on a report of burglary. A television and stereo valued at $1,001 in total were reported missing from a residence, which had been entered by force.
- Police responded to the 5200 block of Edina Industrial Boulevard on a report of theft. Miscellaneous items valued at $36 were reported taken from an unlocked vestibule area by an unknown person.
- Timothy Ryan Lindorff, 25, of Edina, was arrested for assault and giving a false name to police following an incident in the 7500 block of York Avenue.
Thursday, Jan. 31
- Police responded to Southdale Center on a report of theft. A victim left a $450 phone unattended in a rest room of the mall, then returned to find it was missing.
- Jamie Ruth Colman, 34, of Bloomington, was arrested for theft after allegedly attempting to shoplift $306.04 in merchandise from the Edina Super Target.
- Police responded to Southdale Center on a report of a damaged vehicle. A car parked in the lot of the shopping center reportedly sustained $500 in damage from an unknown person.
- Susan Lynn Yaeger Mork, 58, of New Hope, was arrested for 3rd degree DWI and refusal to submit to a chemical test after her vehicle was stopped for a traffic violation near the intersection of Hwy. 169 and 68th Street.